Absolute Care was founded in 2012 by Wendy and Andy because we wanted to provide outstanding-quality care to people who need help to live independently at home. Back then it was our vision for the future – now we are delivering on that vision in what has become one of the leading community-based, independent home care providers in the northern half of Leicestershire.
Our passion for delivering quality care services was borne out of our 20+ years experience in NHS community nursing which has taught us that, if done thoughtfully, it is possible to provide excellent care and enrich peoples lives whilst still balancing the books.
So our vision has become our purpose in life, and yet we find our principles have remained the same, and guide us every day in the way we care for our clients, and look after our excellent team of carers, and run our company;
- Our principle aim is to deliver outstanding-quality, home care services that are totally focused on and responsive to our clients’ needs
- We will ensure the well-being of our clients and staff are at the heart of everything we do
- We will actively promote and help maintain good quality of life for clients and continuously work towards meeting their unique and changing needs
- We will promote choice and independence, and encourage the principles of self-care wherever possible
- We will ensure our clients and their families are provided with accurate information so that they can be actively involved with all decisions regarding their care
- We will ensure continuous quality improvement of the service we provide and adapt to meet the changing needs of our community, clients and staff
- We will ensure our workforce is competent, well-trained and fit to deliver outstanding-quality care
- We will respect our clients’ individual requirements for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to them in a confidential manner.
- We will try to do the right thing – not the easiest thing – in everything we do.
If you would like to find out more, please call our friendly office team on 01509 881 595 or complete our contact form.